08/09 April 2017 HAMBURG Introduction Teachers Course
We look for people who:
- have interest in creative processes that can enhance health and overall wellbeing
- Individual who are working or are interested to work with people with physical or cognitive challenges (Elderly, Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple sclerosis, Dementia)
- have experience in dance or physical training
- posses teaching skills
- Able to respond to the needs of the participants of the lessons are searching for innovative approaches in movement and dance
- are open to personal development and reflection
We want to invite you to our Professional Development 2-day introductory workshop to Switch2move approach in “The art of movement towards wellbeing” held by Andrew Greenwood.
You will be introduced to the movement platform created by Andrew Greenwood that marries movement, art, and science with the aim to enhance health and wellbeing. The program is the basis of further education on specific modules for movement programs for Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s.
Open to dance educators and movement practitioners who want a comprehensive overview in the field of dance and creative health and wellness.
The workshop will provide the participants with information, tools and instructions in how to enhance their practices by unifying physical, psychological and social factors through movement through a method developed by Andrew Greenwood.
20% reduction for Tamed members.
Swift Code RABONL2U
The participants will gain deep understanding and learning of the subjects theoretically and physically.
Sharing and developing common values about this specific education program
The participants will be in position to make use of the provided information and adjustments in their own practices.
The participant will be in position to reflect on them selves and make possible adjustments.
The participants will be able to use the information with autonomy.
On completion of the two-day introductory workshop the participants with receive a teaching manual and certificate